Sunday, August 2, 2015

I am going to need new feet!


Melbourne is an amazing city and we are living in the heart of it all!  There are cafés, bars, restaurants, theatres, and museums on every corner.  It’s almost overwhelming and quite the paradise for a foodie like me.  Today we went to the Queen Victoria Market to get some things for dinner.  This place makes Pikes Place in Seattle look like a road-side hotdog stand.  It was beautiful and so cool!  I will be sure to bring the camera next time so that I get photos of it all.

We don’t have a car so we have to walk everywhere we go.  Yesterday we went for a short morning run then walked around the city for several hours.  In total, we walked (and ran a little)12.5 miles.  I decided to try to keep track of our walking totals for the time we are here just to see how much ground we cover.

Ran:  3.0 miles
Walked:  9.5 miles
Total:  12.5 miles

I will get a photo of the new apartment soon, but until I do, here is another throwback…


Pal eating watermelon at Beachcomber in Fiji (July 11, 2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment